WHY THE ABOVE INFORMATION?
We gather the mentioned information from you to provide you with better services like:
- Account creation for our future records
- To improve our services further with the help of surveys attended by you
- We might in the future contact you for market research so as to develop a fine relationship by putting your interest as priority
- We might contact you for better offers, discounts and information about new treks and expeditions and other promotional activities. We will contact you via email, fax or phone.
- At any given time, if you feel not to receive any promotional mails other than what interests you, you can unsubscribe for the same
Our first priority is to secure your information such as personal data and transactions made with us. This is accomplished by installing hi – tech electronic device and bestowing proper managerial system. All your monetary transactions and card details is processed and secured fully.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small files posted in your web browser with your approval. The information on the cookie moves back and forth between your browser (Mozilla Firefox) and the website your browser visits (altitudeadventureindia.com). Cookies have many benefits; it helps you to have a better online experience and serves as storage to the websites you have visited. We also allow cookies to place in your hard drive so as to know the web traffic and the preferences of yours to improve the health of our website considerably. Furthermore, cookies do not have access to your personal information or have access to your computer. It does not store passwords and codes. Moreover, for your benefit, you can accept and decline a cookie at any given point. You can also change your settings to accept no cookies in your browser.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can safeguard your personal information in the following ways 1. Whenever you enter personal information, look for an option in the corner which indicates that you can decline any form of marketing message and mails to reach you. 2. You can unsubscribe from any promotional marketing option by writing a mail to us at [email protected] We will not misuse the information given by you. We shall safeguard your information from getting leaked to any third party. We will not reveal any data about you without gaining permission. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can request to provide the information we have withhold about you. You can send a mail to us at [email protected] altitudeadventureindia.com and a small amount has to be paid to obtain the details. If you find any detail furnished by us incorrect, then you can mail us, we would immediately rectify the error.
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Altitude Adventure India records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through any of our platforms like website, Facebook page, Twitter handle, Instagram handle, LinkedIn page or any similar platform. Platforms would also include the physical forms/declarations submitted to Altitude Adventures. This includes the data that the User provides on the website or any other platform managed by Altitude Adventures.
- The data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our services or products.
HOW ALTITUDE ADVENTURE INDIA USES AND PROCESSES CUSTOMER DATA
- We are committed to not pass your information unnecessarily. Altitude Adventure India would use your info to make your experience a better one but in case required for safety or arrangement purposes, we might have to forward your contact details to relevant vendors.
- During all our expeditions, we click pictures, record videos, and create other intellectual property. Such content may feature you in many cases. Unless specified otherwise by a participant, we shall deem the permission granted for using such creative content created on our events.
- We also encourage you to share the pictures or videos that you create on your own. We give due credits before publishing such content on public platforms.
- To ensure that our customers are safe – If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the User only to let the User know the safety concern and offer the User an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Altitude Adventure India.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to develop new products or services.
- To be able to contact our unhappy customers and resolve their issues and grievances.
THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ADWORDS & FACEBOOK REMARKETING TAGS
We have changed our Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising and implement Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use this information to better understand, protect and serve the Users. We use this information to provide the services the Users request. We might use this information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform the Users about online and offline offers, products, services and updates; customize the User’s experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the Users at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our site. We might use this data to tailor the User’s experience at our Site, providing the User with content that we think the User might be interested in and to display content according to the User’s preferences.
Using the Ads Settings, the Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. The Users can also opt out of Google Analytics using Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web. Similar options are available from Facebook.
The User can opt-out of re-marketing and Google Analytics by visiting the links below:
- For Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
- For Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Altitude Adventure India may share personal information with Altitude Adventure India’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Users as a result of such sharing unless the Users explicitly opt-out.
Altitude Adventure India may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Users access to Altitude Adventures’ services, to comply with Altitude Adventures’ legal obligations, to enforce Altitude Adventures’ User Agreement, to facilitate Altitude Adventures’ marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Altitude Adventures’ Services. Altitude Adventure India does not disclose User’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without User’s explicit consent.
You can now contact us any time with your queries and doubts at the following address:
Fort Road, Leh Ladakh India
E-mail:- [email protected]